DOWNLOAD MICROMAX X360 FIRMWARE FLASH FILE
Here you find all the latest firmware and also you will get Micromax X360 Firmware. Here are the instructions to Flash Stock Rom or any custom ROM using Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) on Windows Computer.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FLASHING MICROMAX X360:
Your Android Smartphone should have at least 50 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
Make a Backup of Your System, Apps, and Data otherwise all data are removed.
- Micromax X360 Flash File.
- Download and install MTK USB Drivers for establishing a connection between mobile and computer.
- Download SP Flash Tool for flashing process.
- Take Backup of your content.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
How to install MICROMAX X360 Flash File (Firmware)
Here is the complete step by step guide to install Micromax X360 Flash File. You must follow these steps to install the Firmware on your device.
- First of all, you need to download and install the USB Drivers for Micromax X360.
- Now download and extract the Smartphone Flashing Tool.
- Now you need to download the Micromax X360 Flash File which you want to install on your mobile phone.
- Launch the SP Flash Tool and there you need to select the option “Scatter File from Firmware”.
- Now here is the option of download click on that download button.
- It Starts flashing your Micromax mobile phone.
- If at that phase any error occurs. Then you need to switch the mode of the device from regular to download mode.
- When everything was done. A Green Bar of OK Signal will appear which means that you have successfully installed the Micromax Flash File (Firmware).
Download MICROMAX X360 Stock Firmware (flash file)
File Name: Micromax_X360_MIRA.zip
File Size: 10 MB
Readme Once: Take a Backup If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got boot loops, a software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.